XBee Wi-Fi Development Kit
XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Focused on the rigorous requirements of these wireless device networks, the XBee Wi-Fi gives developers IP-to-the-device capability.
XBee modules offer developers tremendous flexibility. The XBee Wi-Fi shares a common footprint with other XBee modules. This allows different XBee technologies to be drop-in replacements for each other; developers can switch from 802.11 to 802.15.4, ZigBee, DigiMesh and proprietary long-range with minimal development time or risk.
* Flexible SPI and UART serial interfaces
* Support for low-power sleeping applications with <2uA power-down current
* Over-the-air data rates up to 65 Mbps
* Wide temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) ensures operation in industrial environments
* Easily joins existing 802.11b/g/n infrastructures
* Advanced configuration option available via simple AT or API commands