FT2232H and FT4232H Mini Modules - USB Hi-Speed Evaluation Modules
The Hi-Speed Mini Modules are two evaluation modules which support
FTDI’s FT2232H and FT4232H USB 2.0 Hi-Speed devices. These modules have the capability of being configured in variety of industry standard serial or parallel interfaces such as UART, FIFO, JTAG, I2C and SPI. They are ideal for development purposes to quickly prove the concept of adding Hi-Speed USB to a target design.
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed compatible via small USB type B connector.
• Rapid integration into existing systems via 2 double row male connectors (0.1” pitch).
• Asynchronous Serial data transfer rates from 300 baud to 12 Mbaud at TTL levels.
• Synchronous Serial (MPSSE) data rates of up to 30Mbps on JTAG, SPI and I2C.
• FT2232H-Mini-Module provides 2 independently configurable channels.
• FT4232H-Mini-Module provides 4 independently configurable channels.